Call for Presentations Deadline: April 18, 2023
The 2023 AFS Technologies Workshop is a community based effort to promote the stability and growth of the AFS distributed file system and related technologies.
We believe that all members of the AFS community have something valuable to share with others. We invite you to submit a session proposal to share your experience with colleagues in the AFS community. Sessions types at the workshop include presentations, panels, tutorials, and roundtable discussions.
The workshop registration fee will be refunded for speakers.
- Friendly Audiences
- Rewarding Experience
- Share Your Knowledge
- Contribute to the Community
Topics of Interest
Any topic generally related to AFS technologies will be considered. Areas of interest include, but are not limited too:
- Site Reports
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Novel use cases for AFS
- Development efforts
- Tools and technology integration
- Performance, networking, security
- Testing and test automation
- Or anything else AFS related you would like to discuss or showcase
Have a neat new tool you wrote that saves you time and effort? Tell us about it. Have an idea you want to try out on a bunch of people? Tell us about it. Have you done some performance tuning, benchmarking, or automated testing? We would love to hear more!
Deadline for submission: April 18, 2023
Proposals should contain:
- Your name and affiliation
- Session title
- A brief summary of the topic
- Session format: presentation, panel, discussion, other
- Time requirements
Multiple proposals are welcome from the same individual or organization.
Please send your proposals for consideration to email@example.com with the subject cfp.